1. Pre heat oven to 180°C.
2. Mix the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, almonds, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum and salt in a large bowl.
3. In another bowl whisk together the eggs, bananas, water, milk, oil and vanilla.
4. Mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients together until well combined.
5. Fill the cases until two thirds full.
6. Bake in the pre heated oven for 15- 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted onto the centre comes out clean.
7. Leave on a wire rack to cool.
See Barbora’s jubilee cupcake recipe for instructions on how to make buttercream and marshmallow frostings.